[rt-users] RT 3.8.2, Postfix, and external aliases

Damon Miller damon at thinkingphones.com
Thu Feb 5 15:38:18 EST 2009

Jo,

Thanks very much for your reply.  I don't think Postfix's command-line
'sendmail' supports this option, unfortunately...  Postfix's
documentation states that the local delivery agent ('local') does
prepend Return-Path and From headers but this isn't happening for me.
I'll send a note to the Postfix list.  Hopefully someone will provide
some guidance.

Thanks again,

Damon

--

Damon T. Miller
Director of Application Services
damon at thinkingphones.com
617-649-1388 (Office)

Support

helpdesk-support at provider.com
> > by way of a "Distribution List" which contains only one "Contact",
the
> > target address.  I'm told this is how one creates an alias on
Exchange