[rt-users] FW: Quick Ticket Creation widget - how to remove it?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 5 15:54:29 EST 2009

Jim,

	I'mnot sure, but I think you have to remove that particular entry from
the ATTRIBUTES Table for each user that has selected the feature on
their home page (3.6+). Also, you need to remove it from the
RT_SiteConfig.pm file. I removed it from mine -
"Set($HomepageComponents, [qw(Quicksearch MySupportQueues MyReminders
RefreshHomepage)]);". Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL