[rt-users] person "time off" or "offline" ability?

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Fri Feb 6 13:27:03 EST 2009

I haven't seen even a suggestion of this in the documentation, but I
figured I'd ask before assuming.  Is there any ability for a person to
become 'offline' for a bit?

Motive:  a person is set up to be a Watcher of dozens of tickets and/
or queues.  Person goes on vacation and doesn't want all this e-mail.
Without going to find every queue and ticket they are watching, we'd
like to 'disable' e-mail to the person for a period of time.

Likewise we could use the same feature for NOC shift workers...

I don't much care about implementation.  Hours worked, disable status,
etc.  Just give me some function to do this ;-)  Better yet if the
person can do it for themselves.

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness