[rt-users] Questions on installing CommandByEmail

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 6 14:35:14 EST 2009

To all,

	I'm about to install the "CommandByEmail" extension and I am on 3.6.4.
I have a couple questions:

	1) Can I use the latest version with 3.6.4?
	2) When I go to Tools->Offline I see what appears to be a form for
creating a ticket. Is this the basic format to be used by those users
that want to use "CommandByEmail" to create/modify ticket via Email?

	I know these questions may seem trite, but I haven't had any experience
installing this stuff. Most of my time has been using it and we did not
set our RT session up to use this extension.

	Thank you.

Kenn
LBNL