[rt-users] Custom field not mandatory in all queues

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 6 17:21:46 EST 2009

Laura,

	Although I hate redundancy and as an ex-DBA I have always believed 1
field/1 name, I have to agree with Todd :-). RT is not an accounting
system or parts system where everything has to be tidy, etc. In this
case, it's the same name for the same type of data. So, other than
double the work of maintaining the same values in two fields, that's a
good idea. If it works, then it's fine and Todd's idea will certainly work.

Kenn
LBNL