[rt-users] Ticket/Search results navigation in 3.8.x

Stephen Cochran stephen.a.cochran.lists at cahir.net
Sun Feb 8 14:28:28 EST 2009

Maybe I'm missing something really obvious...I just disabled all local mods
just to be sure.

I log in, and see RT at a Glance. I click on one of the Queue names in the
Quick Search list. Now see a page with search results
(/rt3/Search/Results.html). Included in menu bar across the top of the
ticket area is "Show Results" which is currently bold.

Click on one of the tickets, and see that ticket (/rt3/Ticket/Display.html).
I don't see any link for the search results, previous, next, etc in the left
sidebar menu. Screenshot of what I'm seeing below.

http://www.cahir.net/images/rt_image.png

Steve