[rt-users] Ticket/Search results navigation in 3.8.x

Stephen Cochran stephen.a.cochran.lists at cahir.net
Tue Feb 10 22:58:34 EST 2009

Think I've found part of the why, if not all of it.

in Ticket/Elements/Tabs on line 64:

    if ( defined $session{'tickets'} ) {

isn't evaluating to true. For some reason RT doesn't see us as having a
session.

It's possible it is related to how we have auth set up. We're using Apache's
authnz_ldap to set REMOTE_USER so all of our internal apps are
single-signon. But that by itself shouldn't prevent sessions.

I didn't set that part up so I'll have to check into that a little further.

Steve