[rt-users] Reminders still open after a ticket is closed

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Thu Feb 12 13:09:11 EST 2009

That part of it looks OK to me.

I recently had a problem with a similarly-structured scrip that didn't
seem to be firing.  It turned out to be because I'd left the "Custom
Action Preparation Code" field blank.  When I put a "return 1;" into
that field, it started behaving as expected.

--

Mark Roedel

Senior Programmer/Analyst - Web Services

LeTourneau University