[rt-users] GIS Software

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Thu Feb 12 16:02:07 EST 2009

Free software: It looks like the free software I had in mind will
work. It's less sophisticated though,
and we may eventually run up against some limitations. Few people are
likely to be initially familiar
with it either, but that may or may not be a problem.

ESRI pay: $1,500 per licenses, although it might be a good idea to get
a slightly more advanced
(and expensive version) for at least one if two seats are purchased.

ESRI grant: $100 (or $200, it's a little vague) for the more advanced product.
http://www.esri.com/grant/index.html I have a request about whether
they'll accept state non-profit
status since the IRS has yet to process our applicaiton.

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.