[rt-users] Make non-custom field mandatory

Brown, Matt A. Matt.Brown at pearson.com
Thu Feb 12 15:52:21 EST 2009

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Does anyone know if there's a way to make the standard "Worked" field on
a ticket update a Mandatory field?  People are forgetting to enter their
time worked on certain projects, and it's making our project billing
process inaccurate.  I know this can be done with Custom Fields, but I
don't see anywhere in the Configuration section to make this field
mandatory for a particular queue.

Or is this only possible using Custom Templates and Custom Fields?

Thanks!

Matt