[rt-users] Retroactive scrip-ing

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri Feb 13 11:41:22 EST 2009

I think I'd write a perl script to read each ticket and then e-mail it back
to RT.  Not very elegant and a significant bump in your mail server's
workload, but you know that they would all be treated as new tickets.  This
should be a pretty trivial script to write using the API.

Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst