[rt-users] Modifying Quick Search in RT 3.8.1

Chris Nelson cnelson at delivra.com
Fri Feb 13 11:40:24 EST 2009

Greetings everyone!

I have two questions for this post.

*Basics:*
I'm running RT 3.8.1 on Linux Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy, Apache 2.2.8, Perl 5.8.8,
and MySQL 5.0.51a-3ubuntu5.1. We have added a custom status of "Staged" to
indicate when a ticket is open, but pending some action by other departments
(ie, it is staged and waiting on approval to be moved into production). I
followed the instructions found in this forum for adding that custom status
and it works great.

*The Problems:*

   1. We want to add a column to the Quick Search on the RT at a Glance
   screen for Staged. So, across the top of Quick Search you would see *Queue
   New Open **Stalled Staged*. I have hunted and hunted and can't figure out
   how to do that. Is it possible?
   2. Once you click on a queue, we want to ensure that tickets with a
   status of *staged* show up in the list.

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance!
-Chris