[rt-users] Modifying Data Label in RT 3.8.1

Chris Nelson cnelson at delivra.com
Fri Feb 13 13:06:45 EST 2009

Sorry - I'm a total n00b here. Can you explain what that's doing exactly? I
can't quite follow what's happening. Looks like, you make a new dir, copy
some specific library file (language po file?) and then "emacs" the lib file
(don't know what that does).

Then, would you go edit the copied file and look for Time Estimated?

Thanks in advance, sorry for the newbie questions...
-Chris