[rt-users] Modifying Data Label in RT 3.8.1

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Fri Feb 13 13:48:45 EST 2009

> to the bottom of /opt/rt3/local/lib/RT/I18N/en.po and restarted apache2. No
You don't need to restart, HUP/graceful/reload is good enough.

> luck. Was I supposed to update the other file? Did I do something wrong?

Hmm, it seems RT doesn't support local localizations, without creating
a RT/I18N_Local.pm file. I *think* you might be able to get away with just:

  cp /opt/rt3/local/lib/RT/I18N.pm /opt/rt3/local/lib/RT/I18N_Local.pm

It seems like overkill, but I18N.pm uses the  __FILE__ token to locate po files.
--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.