[rt-users] Create standard request forms with RT

L B bertignac at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 16:24:11 EST 2009

I don't use custom fields because :
 - I don't want users to log in the self service to create requests
 - I don't want to create custom fields per queue (especially
mandatory ones) because the DNS queue can be used to request a new DNS
entry, but also to report DNS problems or ask anything related to DNS.

We can use web pages, but it's more or less creating a kind of portal.
Do you have a technology/framework recommendation to do this ?

Thanks!

--
L.B.