[rt-users] RT::Extension::SLA Question

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:26:54 EST 2009

[snip]

> There's one feature I'd love to have added to RT::Extension::SLA -- setting
> initial and final ticket priorities automatically -- exactly as 'Starts' and
> 'Due'
> dates are set.  One of these days I'll have enough spare time to have a go
> at
> coding that up.

In 3.8 there is LinearEscalate action that can be used within crontool
to set priority according to Starts and Due dates. It even can be
configured via argument, for example it can be silent absolutely and
only update priority and don't touch transactions and LastUpdated
field.

>> 2.) Custom reports, I would need to be able to generate reports using
>> the SLA data to tell us if we are meeting our SLA, etc.
>
> It's not particularly difficult to do a ticket search to find tickets
> resolved
> after due date and with the SLA custom field set to some value.  You can
> produce
> pie and bar charts from the search results, or you can export them as .tsv
> files
> and you can use a spread sheet to produce whatever analyses you desire.

To get regular reports you can use dashboards in RT 3.8 and get them
in email every morning or watch online.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.