[rt-users] Autocreated on ticket submission - Quert Builder

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Fri Feb 20 08:49:49 EST 2009

My understanding is that if you do this, that user will not be able to
email issues into your RT instance.  Is that what you want?  If users
are showing up in the owner box on the query page, they are getting
"OwnTicket" from somewhere.

RTx::RightsMatrix would be very helpful for tracking this down.