[rt-users] Approvals status open->resolved RTx-WorkflowBuilder?

Richard Foley Richard.Foley at rfi.net
Mon Feb 23 04:31:25 EST 2009

Hi Chia-liang,

Ok, thanks for the reply and the patch to prove your point, even though this
doesn't work for me.  I believe that the internal approval system is assuming
certain things about the tickets its handling, such as that the approval will
be created along with the initial ticket, instead of possibly on an arbitrary
status change, thus the initial state of the original ticket will not be "new"
at all, but possibly "pending", or "resolved", or whatever.  As soon as the
expected sequence of statuses is disturbed, the approval flow appears to fail
to work as expected.  I think this is going to catch a lot of people out.

Perhaps RTx-WorkflowBuilder will be a more generic solution?

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen

http://www.rfi.net/