[rt-users] Help with permissions?

George Beitis george.beitis at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:33:57 EST 2009

Hey there,
Thanks for the reply!  Unfortunately that doesn't help as at the end of the
day i want users in the specific group to only have access to their own
tickets and see no other ticket.  And if possible to be able to see all
their requested tickets.  Does anyone else know how to achieve this?

Thanks
George