[rt-users] Long queue name coming out of frame on homepage

Potla, Ashish Bassaliel c_apotla at qualcomm.com
Tue Feb 24 05:29:28 EST 2009

Hi,
I am using RT 3.8.2, and I have a problem on the homepage.

The length of the name of many of my queues are quite long(they follow a naming convention which tends to add a '.help' to the queue name) that it juts out of the the left frame, where we see tabs like homepage,configuration etc..

Earlier in 3.6, I didnt have this problem because the layout was different. I tried a lot to wrap the text, but in firefox which is the browser many ppl here use, I am unable to do so.

Can anyone help me out here?

-Ashish