[rt-users] REST interface attachment weirdness

Tom Lahti toml at bitstatement.net
Tue Feb 24 22:15:54 EST 2009

Tom Lahti wrote:
> In the REST interface, if you make a request like:

I may have stumbled into a different problem here.  I recently (well, 2
weeks ago) upgraded from 3.8.0 to 3.8.2 and now all non-text attachments do
not open properly.  I created a new test ticket with a new attachment, and
it doesn't open properly either, so its not a corruption issue with the upgrade.

I took a PDF that is 401,353 bytes and attached it to a ticket.  Then I
downloaded it to another folder, and the file size on the one I downloaded
is 387,675.  I don't even know where to begin diagnosing this, any thoughts
on what to check?

--
   Tom Lahti

   (425)251-0833 x 117