[rt-users] force a dashboard report right now?

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Wed Feb 25 02:13:08 EST 2009

I'm trying to debug why dashboard mail isn't going out.

I had some errors in rt.log related to graphviz until I found the
undocumented disableGraphViz set command and used it.  But now there
is no error ... just nothing.  No attempt to send mail.  Funny enough
-- if I delete a dashboard I do get e-mail saying that the dashboard
is no longer there.  But never the dashboard mail.

Is there any way to get a dashboard e-mail done *NOW* instead of on a
given hour?   Every attempt forces me to back off and wait another
hour to see what's going wrong.  I'd love to say "run my dashboard
RIGHT NOW" so I could use ktrace on it to determine what is failing.
Please clue me in.

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness