[rt-users] Plugins to Include in Main RT release

Andrea Perotti aperotti at cutaway.it
Wed Feb 25 04:51:20 EST 2009

Torsten Brumm ha scritto:
> you are all correct and i think Andrea has done a tiny mistake,

Well, I've learned something new, and I guess I'm not the only one :D

Well done Rob Munsch, now the example is clear: could be nice to have it
reported in RT_SiteConfig too.

> also think Andrea's idea was to ask for the most usefull Plugins not
> already portet to the RT 3.8 Layout...

Exactly, my idea was to track down which are the most used external
plugins so they can be reviewed and later integrated.

Could also be useful since sometimes you discover something nice you've
never thought about.

cheers

--
Andrea Perotti