[rt-users] 3.8.2 Query Builder firefox/linux cosmetic issue

Jim Faulkner james.faulkner at yale.edu
Wed Feb 25 11:02:16 EST 2009

The query builder in version 3.8.2 is somewhat awkward under Linux.  Under
KDE4 on Suse 11.1, there is a seperator in the "less than," "matches,"
"is," etc fields that overlaps the text, making the S in "is" and
"matches" look like a dollar sign.  Here's a screenshot:
http://zoo.cs.yale.edu/jim/querybuilder.png

I also tried it out on firefox under icewm on gentoo.  The seperator is
not overlapping the text in that case, but it is still uncomfortably close
to the text:
http://zoo.cs.yale.edu/jim/querybuilder2.jpg

How do I widen the drop down box so that the seperator doesn't overlap the
text?

Jim Faulkner