[rt-users] Problems with creating ticket linked from an asset in version 3.8.2

Peter Boguszewski pboguszewski at library.wisc.edu
Wed Feb 25 11:26:10 EST 2009

Hi all,
    Every time one of our users add a ticket that is linked to an asset,
from the asset view, a ticket gets created but the content is only the
first word of the body that is broken up to the first letter, then a
blank space, then the rest of the word with nothing else.  It is nice
that the ticket gets created with the correct subject but the content is
not so hot.  Can anyone point me in a direction to troubleshoot this?

Thanks,

Pete