[rt-users] Trying to track a bug with WYSIWYG editor, IE7 and RTx-EmailCompletion

Michael Finn mfinn at nbutexas.com
Wed Feb 25 13:26:07 EST 2009

Alex,

I've observed the same kind of behavior when I use the "New ticket in" button at the top, but not when I enter a comment or reply.  Additionally, my text is truncated at 55 characters.  I'm having this issue in IE7, but not Firefox 3.  I don't get JavaScript errors in either browser.

I do not use RTx-EmailCompletion, however.  Here's an example of what I'm seeing (with headers):

. Tibbels PC&
nbsp;won't boot.  &quot
;Strik

Mike