[rt-users] Procmail email filtering

Steven Christou christ66 at uwm.edu
Wed Feb 25 18:08:08 EST 2009

Hello, I had a few questions about procmail. I am not very good with
procmail and I am trying to use my gmail account to allow me to automate
incoming email based on its subject line. I have found some very useful
recipes, although I have not found a good tutorial on how to set up my
gmail account. I would also like to use imap, so  I don't lose my other
important emails. If this is not the right program, any other
suggestions would also be appreciated. I also tried fetchmail and was
successful, although there was absolutely no email filtering which is my
main concern. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

--
Steve Christou
UWM Information Security
Email: Osa-list at uwm.edu