[rt-users] Problem for new users in RT 3.8.2 " RT could not load avalid user"

L B bertignac at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 02:31:00 EST 2009

Yes I still have this queue. Maybe is it related to LDAP
authentication ? I enabled LDAP in 3.8.2 with
RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.08_01 plugin.

Regarding mailgate, it's a simple usage : I get emails from a mailbox
with pop and pass them through mailgate. Then it creates a ticket in
"incoming" queue.

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 6:57 PM, Jay R. Ashworth
<baylink at sprint.blackberry.net> wrote:
> Is that queue still called 'incoming' in 3.8.2?
>
> What's your mailgate aimed at?
>
> ---
> via Blackberry

L.B.