[rt-users] A little Scrip help

Aaron Guise aaron at guise.net.nz
Thu Feb 26 05:32:48 EST 2009

Hi,

I have implemented a scrip to notify the owner in the event someone else
merges data into one of their tickets.  All works well but alas it actually
sends the notification twice.  There is probably a real simple answer but it
is baffling me.  Have just ignored it the last few months but now I am a
little beyond that.
The scrip used is noted below;

my $txn = $self->TransactionObj;
return undef unless $txn->Type =~ /^AddLink$/i;
return undef unless $txn->Field =~ /^MergedInto$/i;
return 1;

Any assistance in stopping this will be greatly appreciated.

--
Regards

Aaron