[rt-users] Relative Dates in Search

Cassandra Phillips-Sears cassandra at bestpractical.com
Thu Feb 26 11:45:56 EST 2009

Hi Stephen. I think I've got it.

You can use + and - signs in front to increment the numbers of weeks,
months, etc.

So, if you want to see all tickets due in the past 2 weeks before
today, you'd add this to your search:

(  Due < 'today' AND Due > '-2 week' )

If you wanted to see all the tickets due today and coming up for the
next 2 weeks, you could try:
(  Due = 'today' AND Due > '+2 week' )

And so on and so forth.
--