[rt-users] Fwd: A little Scrip help

Aaron Guise aaron at guise.net.nz
Thu Feb 26 18:17:40 EST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aaron Guise <aaron at guise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [rt-users] A little Scrip help
To: Kenneth Crocker <KFCrocker at lbl.gov>

Yeah, Have double checked all of those scrips/templates again.  The only one
that nets an output matching that is the MergeNotifier Template.  Looking in
the RT interface for the ticket it shows that the same email sent twice one
second apart.

I even disabled a whole bunch of other scrips which may have sent a
duplicate message but still to no avail. This just shouldn't be happening
from what I can tell.

*Regards,*

*Aaron Guise
027 212 6638