[rt-users] Tracking a bug with WYSIWYG editor and IE7

Michael Finn mfinn at nbutexas.com
Fri Feb 27 14:44:03 EST 2009

Further testing:
Logged into a different PC (Remote Desktop); logged into RT w/ IE7 --> same problem (55 chars, extra garbage).
Logged into RT as root w/ IE7 --> did NOT have the problem.
Fellow IT user (with same permissions as mine) is also not having this problem.
It looks like *I'm* the lucky one. :(

What could it be about *my* login in RT that's causing this issue???