[rt-users] Ticket taken twice

Joachim Thuau jthuau at heavy-iron.com
Fri Feb 27 15:46:04 EST 2009

aHA!

I didn't get a chance to apply the patch, but we figured out a way to
keep the whole history. The only data that wasn't preserved was the
creation time, but the history is there and valid. That was enough for
us. We created a new ticket, and merged the "broken one" into it. That
transferred all the data (history, requestors, etc) to the new one, but
not the owner. So at this point, we are at a good spot (at least I
think).

I'll work next week on upgrading the setup to the latest and greatest!
(and I'll report the success...)

Thanks,
Jok