[rt-users] Selecting Table in Searches

Trevor Pankonien tcpankon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 12:13:00 EST 2009

I have been looking to implement a query that would look at the
Transaction table and check for any tickets that have been moved to the
NewValue of 'stalled' within the last x days.  It seems what I need to
do is specify the table I want to look at within the Advanced Search
tab, but I have yet to come up with the proper syntax to do this.

I have been able to get to the information via the command-line and
verify what I want is there, it's simply a matter of pulling it up on
the RT WebUI.

Crystal Reports will be the next option for doing this reporting, but if
it can be accomplished within the same tool, it will be much better for
the management who has to use the results.

Any insight as to where to begin to get the table selected is greatly
appreciated.