[rt-users] Exchange 2007 setup with RT3

Blake Turner blake at eos-3.com
Tue Jan 6 19:10:02 EST 2009

Hello All,

                I have seen a lot of detailed posts in regards to setup with
Exchange Server 2003, but the steps don't seem to apply to 2007. I have RT
setup with my aliases and queues, and now its time to get the Exchange setup
working properly. I have created a new send connector that uses a "smart
host" setup with the ip address of my RT machine, but I don't really know
how to make exchange only use that connector when mail is coming from or
going to clientsupport at domain.com. As I have it setup now with 2 different
connectors, much of my usual mail is being bounced back, since its being
sent to the RT machine and it is only setup with the clientsupport email
address.  I was hoping that someone had some EX07 experience and could help
me along my path !

Thanks in advance for any help/tips/advice I can get !!