[rt-users] Exchange 2007 setup with RT3

Blake Turner blake at eos-3.com
Wed Jan 7 14:44:45 EST 2009

James,

                Yes, outside people will be emailing the queue on the RT
server, and my users will need to send back mail from there. Currently I
have a single domain, in a single forest. Domain1.com is my domain that im
loging into. And I don’t really know how to set my domain on my RT server to
be RT3.Domain1.com.

I have a mail contact setup in exchange to be support at rt3.domain1.com but
when the exchange connector is trying to pass the mail off to the RT server
I just get the same error in the Exchange queue everytime: 421 4.2.1 unable
to connect. So maybe I have everything on the Exchange side setup correctly,
but I have some missing pieces in the RT setup. All I did initially was
follow the install instructions for Fedora Core9 posted  on the wiki.

Blake Turner

IT Director

EOS-3, LLC

P: 888.EOS3.001 (367.3001)