[rt-users] How to add a theme

Karl Boyken boyken at divms.uiowa.edu
Wed Jan 7 15:31:10 EST 2009

Okay, now that I've thoroughly humiliated myself by asking about
RTx-Shredder, another question:  How can I add a theme to the Theme
pull-down list in the General section of Preferences?  I created a
custom theme and put it in a directory in ./local/html/NoAuth/css, and I
can set WebDefaultStylesheet to the name of the theme directory, and
that works.  But it doesn't show up in the theme pull-down.  The only
place I can find the themes hard-coded is in lib/RT/Config.pm, in the
WidgetArguments->Values metadata for WebDefaultStylesheet.  I tried
creating my own Config_Local.pm and overriding LoadConfigs and altering
the metadata there, but that didn't work.  Thanks.

Karl Boyken

--
Karl Boyken, system administrator
karl-boyken at uiowa.edu
303A MLH, Dept. of Comp. Sci.
http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~boyken/
The U. of Iowa, Iowa City, IA  52242   319-335-2730 (voice)
319-335-3668 (fax)