[rt-users] RT 3.8.2 packages for Debian Lenny?

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Thu Jan 8 09:34:21 EST 2009

Hi all,

Andrew published well working Lenny packages for 3.8.1 (deb http://debian.etc.gen.nz <http://debian.etc.gen.nz>  lenny rt), also similar packages are available in Debian experimental. As Debian Lenny is the next stable, where can I get packages for the latest RT 3.8.2? anybody working already on this?

We are working on a RT 3.8.x virtual appliance based on Debian Lenny for Proxmox VE (pve.proxmox.com) and we want to make sure that the update process will be straight forward for the users - we have already a working release candidate appliance for 3.8.1 and its very cool!

Best Regards,

Martin Maurer

martin at proxmox.com <mailto:martin at proxmox.com>

http://pve.proxmox.com