[rt-users] Filtering users

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Thu Jan 8 14:29:08 EST 2009

Is there a way within RT to create a scrip that prevents ticket creation
if the email originates from a particular email address, or if it has a
particular subject?  I know.. this could be done via procmail, but I was
hoping to have it such that the helpdesk admins could manage this from
within the interface since they are not that familiar with anything
other than Windows and web interfaces...

I checked the archives, but I didn't come across much other than "use
procmail"..

Thanks!
-Rich