[rt-users] Self service error on page IE 6

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Jan 9 08:36:27 EST 2009

On Thu  8.Jan'09 at 17:31:47 +0200, Monti gmail wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a customer which uses the Self Service HTTP interface using IE 6.0
> The customer complains he cannot see the "issue description" text box
> when trying to submit new issue.

Monti,

You don't mention what version of RT you're using. If you're not yet on
3.8.2, can you upgrade and test the current release?

It sounds like there's an issue with FCKEditor for your IE6 user. We've
tested RT with IE6 a fair bit and never ran into this (as far as I
know).

As a last resort, you can disable RT's rich text support from the config file.

Best,
Jesse