[rt-users] RT 3.8.2 prompts for login when viewing tickets via search

Narendra Mehta Narendra.Mehta at sce.carleton.ca
Mon Jan 12 16:39:55 EST 2009

Thanks James.  I thought I did not have to apply the schema changes
(etc/upgrade/upgrade-mysql-schema.pl) since I was already running mysql
4.1.  Missed one line in the UPGRADING.mysql that says one must run the
script even if old RT was installed on mysql 4.1 or newer.

All is fine now.

Thanks again.

Narendra Mehta