[rt-users] RT Login Page Language and Encoding problem

caglar caglar at ulakbim.gov.tr
Tue Jan 13 04:11:36 EST 2009

Dear precious RT community, :)

I am currently having a language problem in RT 3.8.1 running on FreeBSD.
Login page always comes in English
although I have changed the LexiconLanguages to my local language. But
when a person login to his/her own
account RT shows up in the correct language.

I check the po files and they look ok. Then I decided to translate the
documents in the html files. For instance instead
of <%loc("Login")%>, i directly write the equivalent of that in my
language. But in that case rt can't show the characters
in proper way. I added

To the header but this doesn't change anything.

I will appreciate to any kind of help or advice.

Thanx in advance,

Çağlar