[rt-users] RT 3.8.2 packages for Debian Lenny?

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 14 06:59:02 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 08, 2009 at 03:06:48PM +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 08, 2009 at 03:34:21PM +0100, Martin Maurer wrote:
> > Andrew published well working Lenny packages for 3.8.1 (deb http://debian.etc.gen.nz <http://debian.etc.gen.nz>  lenny rt), also similar packages are available in Debian experimental. As Debian Lenny is the next stable, where can I get packages for the latest RT 3.8.2? anybody working already on this?
>
> Yep - I hope to get packages uploaded to experimental (or possibly
> unstable - it won't be a candidate for lenny anyway due to the new
> package name) in the next few days.

For those who are interested, 3.8.2 packages are now available in Debian
experimental (there are a few more issues to work out before an upload
to unstable, but this packages should be largely working). They should
work on etch (with a few extra packages) and lenny.

Cheers,
Dominic.

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Team