[rt-users] DB upgrade for RT 3.8 fails

Andy Smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Thu Jan 15 06:47:01 EST 2009

Hi Racke,

   that was the subject of my first post to the list to which no one
replied, I attempted to follow the infro in README and UPGRADING and
UPGRADING.mysql and all i got left with was an error message and a
failed upgrade :(.
My second mail was in desperation (as stated), I know that isnt the
correct way to do it but the correct way didnt work and no one has
suggested any fixes to this :(

thanks, Andy.

Quoting racke at linuxia.de: