[rt-users] how to disable fckeditor globally?

Remy Berrebi berrebi at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Jan 16 04:45:27 EST 2009

hi everyone,

on my side, i installed a fresh 3.8.1 version of RT and i can not see
anywhere fckeditor menu-bar, is there a documentation or something i
miss about it?

i even try to put "Set($MessageBoxRichText, 1);" but nothing change... i
test my RT with firefox 3 on linux and IE6 on linux...

any help will be appreciate,

regards,