[rt-users] how to enable fckeditor globally?

Remy Berrebi berrebi at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Jan 16 05:52:15 EST 2009

ok i find a solution.

i edit file : /usr/share/rt3/html/Ticket/Create.html

find this on line 48 :

<& /Elements/Header,
    Title => loc("Create a new ticket"),
    onload => "hide(document.getElementById('Ticket-Create-details'));" &>

i remove the ";" to have this :

<& /Elements/Header,
    Title => loc("Create a new ticket"),
    onload => "hide(document.getElementById('Ticket-Create-details'))" &>

and now i have the fckeditor visible (but reduced by default...)

in case it can help, i have RT3.8.1 from YUM rpm for Fedora 10...