[rt-users] SearchBuilder permissions

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 16 12:17:14 EST 2009

Joseph,

	I have never run into that problem, however, I'm sure my permissions
are set uyp differently. Of those permissions you listed, the only
permission I can think of that might cause this is the "ShowTicket". If
someone does not have that permission, they quite possibly might not be
allowed to see a ticket either thru a search or otherwise. "SeeQueue"
might also be restrictive as a user not allowed access to a queue might
not be allowed to search for tickets in that queue. Just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL