[rt-users] Preselect value

Tomáš Sára sara at edhouse.cz
Mon Jan 19 03:13:30 EST 2009

Kenn, thanks for your reply.
If you can send some example I would be greatful. Is there any
possibility to set that value before pressing create button? It would be
nice if the creator of the ticket is able to see the preselected values
right after the form with the new ticket is displayed. Is there any
chance to do that? If not I sill use the action "onCreate".

Thank you for reply,
Tom.