[rt-users] Programatically creating tickets with specific idnumbers

Matthew Seaman matthew.seaman at thebunker.net
Mon Jan 19 08:01:41 EST 2009

Steffen Tronstad wrote:
> You can just alter the table to start auto_increment from a higher number...
> So that RT starts from 18001->
>
> Very easy to do with phpMyAdmin

Yeah -- I'll need to do something like that after I've got all the legacy
stuff imported.  We'll probably start using RT live with ticket 20000 or
so, just so it's obvious what came from where.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--
Dr Matthew Seaman                        The Bunker, Ash Radar Station
PGP: 0x60AE908C on servers               Marshborough Rd