[rt-users] Disabling and not showing fields

Tomáš Sára sara at edhouse.cz
Tue Jan 20 10:16:49 EST 2009

Finally I figure one part of my question out. To not show fields which
are not custom fields you have to:
  1. copy rt3/share/html/Ticket/Create.html into
rt3/local/html/Ticket/Create.html
  2. edit the new file and remove what you don't want to display on
create time
    e.g. I deleted this:
<&|/l&>Admin Cc</&>
Size => '40', Default => $ARGS(AdminCc) &></td>
<&|/l&>(Sends a carbon-copy of this update to comma-delivered list of
administrative email addresses. These people <strong>will</strong>
receive future update.)</&></font></i>

Anybody has an idea how to disable, make noneditable some fields. I
think making not custom fields non-editable is possible to do by editing
the same file I edited for hiding the field. But how to make Custom
field non-editable?

Tahnks for your comments,
Tom.